List Written by February and Carried in February’s Corduroy Coat Pocket
1. I am not a bad person. I have enjoyed June, July and August like everyone else.
2. I fed you dandelions and picked the stems from your teeth with my tongue
3. You smell of honey and smoke. that’s what I call you. Girl who smells of honey and smoke. But you’re more than that. You’re a field of dandelions.
4. I have this nightmare where I’m standing in the field of dandelions holding a scythe. The horizon is children marching. Each child holds one of your teeth.
5. I’m so confused it almost feels calm.
6. I am guilty of kidnapping children. I am guilty of Bianca and causing great pain to Thaddeus and Selah and the town.
7. I want to be a good person, but I’m not.
hate the phrase “good girl”,
smell like perfume that I sprayed in a store,
am too sleepy to do late math,
finished my thesis,
am tired of feminism already,
hate 6 a.m.,
have cold chilly toes,
need to be snuggled,
feel physically ill because of a soul,
want doc martens.
|Song: Anyone Else But You|
|Artist: The Moldy Peaches|
|Album: Juno OST|
|Played: 208,311 times.|
The Moldy Peaches → Anyone Else But You
Here is the church and here is the steeple,
We sure are cute for two ugly people
I don’t see what anyone can see in anyone else but you
Felt like doing a little Throwback Thursday to the good ol’ days of having an undercut and wearing my RayBans on the reg.
love is being able to find your way home in the dark